Location: Salmo, British Columbia, Canada
Shambhala is held on the pristine Salmo River Ranch, nestled between the mountains and the Salmo River. When you arrive, we’re sure that you will find, as so many do, that you are “home”. There’s something magical about the land, the art, the people, the music; all of these things come together to create a truly unique experience.
Related Articles & Past Reviews
- The Village Sessions – Recorded Live at Shambhala 2012
- Guest Blog: ParticiPARTY from Britz Bitz
- Shambhala 2013 Tickets Going on Sale
- Erica Dee Interview
- Snareophobe sits down with AYNiB
- Shambhala Ragga Jungle Rinse Out – An Exclusive Mix from Zajko – Rumble in the Village
- Festival Do’s and Don’ts: A Guide to Not Playing Yourself
- AYNiB Shows You Our ShambhaBEST
- Ginger Live on the Beach at Shambhala
- Pro & Cons About Volunteering at Festivals
- Shambhala 2012 Line-up Confirmed
- Ragga Jungle for the Win!
- Celebration of Life
- On the Road to Shambhala
- The Valve Sound System Show Down: Epic Fail
All You Need is Bass corespondents have attended this festival first hand and give it our official bass whomping approval!
If you’re craving for a bass heavy festival experience, Shambhala Music Festival will not disappoint. Check this one out for sure!